Security Governance and Risk Management
Security policy development and compliance with relevant standards is challenging for any organisation.
Lateral Security has developed security policies for many large Government and Corporate organisations in New Zealand and Australia and has the experience to offer real world advice.
Lateral Security can also offer help with presentations to management, implementation and ongoing measurement of these security policies to ensure success within your organisation.
- Security policy design and development
- Implementation of a baseline security policy
- Produce customer facing documents to satisfy third parties
- Security policy improvement (such as move ITIL maturity score)
- Standards include ISO/IEC 27001 and 27002, PCI DSS, NZISM, PSR
- Initial security audit
- Security policy alignment (such as ISO/IEC 27002, NZISM)
- Organisational documentation creation
Department of Internal Affairs (Marketplace 2021, All of Government Certified Services & Common Capability ICT 2017) ICT-SRS Panel Provider
- Information Security Risk Management and Assessment
- Information Security Governance and Strategy
- Information Security Assurance
- Source Code and Application Review and Technical Testing
- ICT Forensics, Investigation and Security Incident Response
Get in touch for more information about how we can help.^ BACK TO TOP