PCI DSS Managed Service
PCI DSS is a security standard for payment cards. Under PCI DSS version 3.2, companies are required to regularly have their security systems and processes tested and to provide a “clean” report once per quarter to financial organisation requesting the certification (usually your acquiring bank).
Lateral Security provides a monthly managed service offering and uses PCI council certified scanning tools.
Lateral Security can help you to meet the following PCI DSS requirements:
- Monthly advanced notification scan (pass/fail/remediation recommendations)
- Quarterly final report ready for your acquiring bank
PCI DSS Standards
- PCI DSS requirement 11.1 - wireless access point presence and detection of unauthorised wireless access points (quarterly)
- PCI DSS requirement 11.2 - internal and external vulnerability scanning (quarterly)
- PCI DSS requirement 11.3 - external and internal penetration testing (annually and after any significant infrastructure or application upgrade or modification)
Get in touch for more information about how we can help.^ BACK TO TOP