Cloud Services Review
Lateral Security performs frequent reviews of a wide range of cloud based services including New Zealand All of Government (AoG and CWP platforms), Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure, Revera, and Salesforce.
Cloud-based services are reviewed to ensure that IT security policies, technical controls and the correct IT security configurations have been implemented. Applications hosted on these service providers can also be reviewed similar to an application code review or penetration test. A cloud platform and web application IT security audit are often included in the same review.
This review includes:
- Hosting configuration review
- User access controls (admin vs. user)
- Network access IT security controls including firewalling
- Network segregation
- Account polices and roles
- Application code review
- Stored objects access controls
- Logging and auditing
This review takes approximately three days for a standard review.
Department of Internal Affairs (All of Government Certified Services & Common Capability ICT): ICT-SRS Panel (CCPSA-SRS)
- Information Security Risk Management and Assessment
- Information Security Governance and Strategy
- Information Security Assurance
- Source Code and Application Review and Technical Testing
- ICT Forensics, Investigation and Security Incident Response
Get in touch for more information about how we can help.^ BACK TO TOP