Kiosk Security Review
A kiosk security review provides assurance to an organisation around their deployment of kiosk based systems. This is especially important as typically these devices are externally located in an area not actively monitored by staff. Lateral Security recommends that kiosk systems are regularly reviewed as they can pose a significant risk to an organisation. A kiosk review covers the physical kiosk, the kiosk application and network segregation to ensure the system meets appropriate security standards.
This review includes:
- Kiosk physical deployment configuration
- Kiosk application
- Kiosk hardening
- Patching and firmware update levels
- Network authentication, services and network attached devices
This review takes approximately two days for a standard Kiosk review.
Department of Internal Affairs (All of Government Certified Services & Common Capability ICT): ICT-SRS Panel (CCPSA-SRS)
- Information Security Risk Management and Assessment
- Information Security Governance and Strategy
- Information Security Assurance
- Source Code and Application Review and Technical Testing
- ICT Forensics, Investigation and Security Incident Response
Get in touch for more information about how we can help.^ BACK TO TOP