Security Design & Architecture Review
An IT security design and architecture review provides assurance that a solution has been designed with IT security in mind. The following key elements are typically assessed and items for review can cover the design specification, documentation including the stated ICT security objectives and business risks.
Specifically, the following key elements are typically assessed:
- Have IT security requirements for the project been clearly defined
- Does the solution design meet the IT security requirements
- Does the solution documentation contain enough detail regarding the IT security controls
Lateral Security undertakes the following approach to the design review:
- Obtain requirements, definitions, high level designs and detailed designs for the environment
- Review the documentation provided against the points above
- If necessary, clarify areas with architects to ensure the design is clearly understood
- Provide a report detailing findings
A standard review takes approximately one to two days.
Get in touch for more information about how we can help.^ BACK TO TOP