System Configuration Review
A system and configuration review audits and technically tests a network system, server or device to ensure it meets current security standards along with any applicable security policies. The system and configurations are reviewed against standards such as DISA STIGs, NIST, CIS checklists, vendor guides and known issues that Lateral Security has seen before.
This review includes:
- Physical deployment configuration of the service and all network devices
- Server, device hardening and patching levels
- Dataflows, caches and data stores
- File “dumps” of network devices to check configuration
- Patching and firmware update levels
- Misconfigured devices
- Configuration review against recognised standards
- Ruleset checks (against recognised standards)
This review takes approximately one day per device (firewall, server or IDS type system).
Get in touch for more information about how we can help.^ BACK TO TOP