Each Lateral Security team member goes through a rigorous selection process based on technical (testing) and client-facing (communication) skills. This ensures the best possible business outcomes for our clients.
Independence & Integrity
Lateral Security is vendor neutral and does not sell security products. We work with your chosen technology and vendors to provide best practice independent advice and technical testing assurance.
Advisory & TECHNICAL Security Testing
Lateral Security provides plain-English actionable security advice around implementing policy and processes to meet compliance requirements, as well as technical testing to identify and reduce technical risks.
- Simulates an attacker attempting to gain access to your application, network or private data and third party systems.
- Provides technical and auditable assurance that your Internet-accessible or corporate-network systems have the appropriate levels of security.
- Reports can be provided to key stakeholders or customers to fulfill their due diligence requirements. ...MORE
- Deployment of on-demand, nimble and proactive security professionals who are familiar with your organisations information security objectives.
- Fill security skill deficiencies quickly and cost-effectively, without the need to hire or train staff.
- Engagements can be for short or long term projects or ongoing security advice. ...MORE
- Recommended for banking, publically accessible systems (govt) and newly developed applications.
- Identifies vulnerabilities or coding errors that could be exploited by an attacker in the application's source code
- Ensures that the application has been developed to be “self-defending”
- Protects sensitive applications that hold private client information ...MORE
- Mobile devices include smartphones, tablets, laptops and wireless systems
- Mobile operation systems include Android, iPhone, Blackberry and Windows
- WiFi network, RFID, identity cards, smartcards, and payments cards
- Identify and prevent attacks on systems, private information and web applications ...MORE